|Subject||[KIST School] Guidelines for International Admission(2nd Recruitment of Spring 2023)|
|Files||International Admission Guidelines for 2nd recruitment.pdf|
(※ The majors of KIST School is modified(2022.12.19.))
UST Admissions Division is pleased to announce the admission guidelines for the 2nd Recruitment of 2023 Spring Semester as follows;
* Before applying for admission, please read the guidelines carefully.
* Cannot concurrently apply for General Admission, International Admission, or Industry Cooperation Research Education. If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
1. Period of application submission: 21st (Mon.) December 10:00(KST), 2022 ~ 5th (Thu.) January 17:00(KST), 2023
2. Please find the attached forms and prepare for your application in advance.
a. Master's Degree Thesis Submission
b. Letter of Recommendation: choose one of the ways below
1) Use online admission system: Enter your recommender’s information(must contain email address) while you apply for UST. Since sometimes recommendation letter link is not sent to your recommenders, please check before application deadline whether or not a link has been received to recommenders.
2) Submit the letter via post(sealed envelope by recommender): In this case, applicants are required to submit this form to UST Admissions Division via post
c. Proposal for Study: Applicants will fill out directly on online admission system during application period.
a. No supplement document period: All applicants does not have supplement document period in 2nd recruitment of Spring 2023. All required documents should be uploaded in the online application system.
b. If the guideline is modified, revised guideline will be released.
4. Related websites (Click to visit the website)
Admissions Division, UST (Tel : +82-42-865-2422, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org )